4 Ways You Can Help Fund Prader-Willi Research
There are many ways that you can help fund the best PWS research in the world! No matter how big or how small, every effort helps us come closer to the day that our loved ones will lead full, independent lives.
1. Host a One SMALL Step walk in your community.
One SMALL Step events raise more than $1M each year for PWS research. These events are hosted around the world by volunteers like you! Its easy to host an event. Simply:
- Set a date and location
- Invite your family and friends to create a fundraising page or make and donation, and
2. Create a personal fundraising page.
With social media and online technology, fundraising has never been easier! Create a fundraising page to share your personal story with your family and friends and ask them to make a donation to support PWS research.
3. Design your own fundraiser.
Ideas for fundraising opportunities are limitless! Just take a look at a few fundraising examples from our community. All of these events are being hosted / were hosted by FPWR volunteers!
4. Let FPWR help you.
We’re here to help you have a successful fundraiser!:
- Watch this short Fundraising Webinar to learn the fundraising basics.
- Learn more about Fundraising Outside the Walk from previous fundraising hosts.
- Contact one of our amazing team members with your fundraising questions and ideas: for One SMALL Step Events, email Sarah Peden. For regional fundraising events, email Jacqueline Mizon.