The February Fitness Fundraiser is a virtual challenge for all ages and fitness levels. Encourage exercise while raising funds for Prader-Willi Syndrome research. Log any physical activity minutes in the Strava app during February (the free version of the app is all you need!). Start a fundraiser and share your progress with friends! Every participant will receive motivation mail and a completion medal.
Swim or hike, dance or bike,
Bounce or ride, kick or slide!
Time in PT? Count that, too!
By yourself, or with your crew.
February 1 - February 28
Get social, get active, and feel great!
Set a goal, hit start, and then,
Start a fundraiser to share with friends!
Log your minutes, one by one
Earn a medal and have some FUN!
- Bronze: 15 minutes daily activity
- Silver: 30 minutes daily activity
- Gold: 60 minutes daily activity
- Set any personal goal that works for you! There's no wrong way to participate.
We'll share stats on our weekly leaderboard as minutes add up!
Get Started Today!
- Register to participate by completing the form below
- Download the Strava app (the free version!)
- Follow The Foundation for Prader-Willi Research on Strava
- Log physical activity minutes in Strava during February
- Create a Fundraiser to share with others
Optional: Join the FPWR Fitness Challenge Facebook Group